Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

welcoming myself back :)

ah...it's been years since i last wrote on this blog. march 2006, when one of my closest friends passed away. i felt like life somehow drained out of me. he was a big part of it and his passing changed me. changed how i lived and reacted to certain situations and how i loved.

it's already 2010. and as i scrolled down and revisited my thoughts, remembered details and wanting to suppress some of them, i laughed at how shamelessly i wrote. i wrote from the heart. i wrote like i'm talking to a friend. and my favorite, i wrote as if i'm talking to myself. hee-hee...

tonight is really not a happy night for me. today was an eye-opener. the whole month was a learning experience. and reading past blogs, reminded me of the cycle of life, and i am now, again, inspired by it.

i need inspiration. strength. resolve. i need to be reminded of how strong i was, or how strong i seemed to be. i need to surround myself with positivity because there should be no other way to live life. to have peace. even for a moment or two.

tonight, i am alone. and i will be strong. and my heart will be strong with me.

No comments: