Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

what's up, pidge?

The only people i want to meet are the ones who take chances.
People who dont want to miss what life is about.
You only live once so take hold of the chance.
Don't end up like others with the same song and dance.
-(from PJ's profile)
i'll probably never see you again. or i probably will. who knows?
but i'll always remember you smiling and laughing so hard at every little corny thing i'd say.
you'd bug me about my life and you'd pretend to be shocked,give me a high-five,
then give me a sermon afterwards.
i'll never forget your eyes,one of my favorite things in the world.or how your eyebrows turn red when you're mad.
you always knew how to make my blood boil, too.there were times i'd just sit and gnash my teeth,
seething all day. you were so far away yet we manage to fight. and you manage to make friends with me all over again.
i miss all that.and i'll always be missing all that
for as long as i'm breathing.
but then i know someday,i'll see you again...and it'll be just like the last time....
really good pizza,a little rain, sitting outside that pizza place, getting wet and still laughing our brains out.
i know you're sometimes looking down from where you are now...probably wanting to poke and scare me while i'm desperately trying to sleep. i can almost hear you laughing like you used to when i'd tell you thati can't sleep coz i'm scared...but you'd still stay up with me until one of our cellphones give up. until we'd have to hook up to a charger to keep talking. or figthing. until i fall asleep.
i remember you saying goodbye for the last time...in my sleep.
a bit sad but smiling. and you asked me if i was gonna be okay.

No comments: