Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2005

my addiction


you were someone else's
when i met you.
so was i.

you're my temptation,
my inner smile,
my addiction.

many times i tried to forget,
to walk away,
but i end up walking in circles

stranded in moments with you,
your scent, your lips
and your skin

i am your addiction too
and nothing can make it stop
not even you

hidden and scattered
in this chaos i choose
not to see

great expectations,
passion and
pain

all mixed up in stolen
minutes being with you,
of having you,

of happy times
and conversations
that shouldn't be ours

and now,
you're still someone else's
and so am i

still trying to run away
from this shameless
desire to stay

and i do
just because
you want me to

i'm drowning in a sea
of reasons but
it's your voice i hear

it's your hand i see
right in front of me when
i stumble

i don't ask why
because the answers
will never be real

and i may cry and
be repeatedly hurt,
but then, you are my cure

you're still someone else's
and i'm still someone else's
but we can't deny this...

this is our addiction.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: