Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2005

having a hand to hold

there's something about being single...
and there's something about being single at 27.

and then there's this thing about being single at 27,
after being in a relationship that lasted for more than seven years.

there's no one there to show that well-practiced pout. no one there to tie my shoelaces tight. no one there to hug me. no one there to drag to the movies at the last minute. or eat out with.

no one to hold hands with.

but hey, i can still clasp my hands together...and think about the past.

and while i'm thinking... i can think of things to do on my own. after all, i took the risk of losing someone just to make memories of my own.

1 comment:

paderewski said...

hey girl, that's the way to do it. after all, with two hands, you can plant your own rose garden. miss you na. are you still in cagayan?