Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

my day so far...

well, i haven't washed my face and it's already 2:30pm. still in my favorite pyjamas and my pinoy big brother shirt. great day so far. i ate, i checked my mail, read a little and now i'm blogging. nothing comes to mind. nothing i want to share really...since i'm still thinking and trying to organize my thoughts, my feelings...and probably my life too.

being here in florida made me realize how big a chicken i am. i can't sleep. it's probably my insomia, which became chronic, you know...difficulty falling asleep, waking up frequently in between and waking up too early... fucked up, really. i feel like a sleep-deprived racoon. i looked like one this morning.

or maybe it isn't just the insomnia. hehe. i realized i'm so afraid of the dark when i'm alone. (it's different when you're not, believe me, hahaha...fearless goddess!) i guess i won't be watching too many scary movies anytime soon...

No comments: