Search This Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

puppydog. =P

your eyes can tell me everything
and nothing in a moment,
the silence breaks me as i hold back
when you reach for my hand...

your lips touch mine and
i know there's no turning back--
there's nothing and no one else
but you and me...

i am here with you and time flies
so fast that everything seems unreal.
except this pain. this misery.
this reality.

your hands holding mine make me forget
and as i tuck my feet underneath yours--
nothing else matters,
nothing else exists but this.

this night, this conversation,
music that will keep playing in my head,
your smile and laughter...

until it's time to go.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


when will you hold my hand and never have to let go?
when can i hold you close without wondering if you really feel the same way i do?
when will this end?

No comments: