Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

stupidly blinking away the tears...

ten years from now, i'd still probably cry whenever i hear this song. it just makes me think... and think... maybe love really is stupidity by choice.

We both know that I shouldn't be here, this is wrong... And baby it's killin' me, it's killin' you...Both of us tryin' to be strong. I've got somewhere else to be, promises to keep,
Someone else who loves me and trusts me fast asleep... I've made up my mind, there is no turning back, she's been good to me And she deserves better than that...

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do -- to look you in the eye and tell you I don't love you
It's the hardest thingI'll ever have to lie -- to show no emotion when you start to cry...
I can't let you see what you mean to me when my hands are tied and my heart's not free...
We're not meant to be...
It's the hardest thingI'll ever have to do -- to turn around and walk away pretending I don't love you...

I know that we'll meet again, fate has a place and time, so you can get on with your life I've got to be cruel to be kind...Like Dr. Zhivago, all my love I'll be sending, and you will never know 'cause
there can be no happy ending...

Maybe another time, another day, as much as I want to, I can't stay...


("The Hardest Thing" - 98*)

No comments: